Wednesday, February 4, 2009

COMPANY'S COMING

 

This was the beginning of November when my brother Gabe and his wife Shirley and daughter Jody and her two sweet friendly little kids Mckenzie and Skyler came for a visit from Salt Lake City Utah.The weather sure wasn't nice for November ,it was cold with blizzard like conditions .We did go shopping on Friday ,manage to find the great Canadian Root store,that had been relocated and also that we were given wrong information on how to find it . So after driving from one end to the other of our fair city .I think it was worth the trip, I did some Christmas shopping for the grand kids.Shirley and Jody made some good buys to bring back home .It was great to have them over.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am married and have 3 beautiful daughters,and 8 adorable grand children.I work outside my home as a health care aid .I like to stay busy .I have wonderful friends I like to spend time with .I shop way to much for my own good .Oh and I love learning more about computers .

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed