Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FINDING MY WAY AROUND

Hey how about that !!!!.I just used a photo ????Oh I don't even know what you call this ,I'll call it a program that I managed to download , its call PICASA .It gathered all my pictures and I can do many things with it I'm finding . Like I don't even have to be on my blog to send pictures .All I have to do is click blog this and it goes directly into my blog how smart is that. I have tried to download SMILEBOX AND PHOTO BUCKET,I do so enjoy yours . Sorry that I'm so all over the place with my blog .I'm a backwards kind of gal,I have notice that about myself .If there's a hard way to go about something I'll find it .Wondering if there is a way to move my November blog in its proper order(like before my Christmas blogs )? Well so long its really late , 1:50 am here despite what will be displayed on the blog.The carpet fellow will be here between 8:00 and 9:00 .I think I was an owl in a previous life.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am married and have 3 beautiful daughters,and 8 adorable grand children.I work outside my home as a health care aid .I like to stay busy .I have wonderful friends I like to spend time with .I shop way to much for my own good .Oh and I love learning more about computers .

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed