Monday, January 5, 2009

Hi there, I'm trying so hard to get to blog .I finally got an image through.I've tried many I think its a computer cliche.Today is my day off and I started some badly needed home improvements. I started in the computer room by tearing down the wall paper. We will be painting the bedrooms and putting down laminate flooring in this room and the spare room .Rugs in the master bedroom and hallway .I sure don't like all the disruption,furniture all over the place.Tomorrow I will go looking for paint samples. Meanwhile I will carry on learning more about blogging .

1 comment:

Crowther family said...

Good Luck! It is not fun doing the work. I am sure you will love it when it is done....

About Me

My photo
I am married and have 3 beautiful daughters,and 8 adorable grand children.I work outside my home as a health care aid .I like to stay busy .I have wonderful friends I like to spend time with .I shop way to much for my own good .Oh and I love learning more about computers .

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed