Monday, March 16, 2009

Here is my one and only snow sculpture for this year .
The kids were always expecting to see a sculpture made when they would come over .
So today after my walk, I thought that I would surprise them.
The weather has been so nice the past 3 days.This guy was melting as I was making him,I had to put his eyes back in a few times . Riley and Breanne spotted him right away.I had to tell them what it was ,if you haven't guessed yet.I'll tell you it's a polar bear fishing .I still hadn't put the branch ( fishing rod ) in his hands in these pictures .


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

gWow looks like you guys have a lot of snow still. We don't have any only in the Mountains. It should reach 70 this weekend. Hey great job on the snow scuplture@

About Me

My photo
I am married and have 3 beautiful daughters,and 8 adorable grand children.I work outside my home as a health care aid .I like to stay busy .I have wonderful friends I like to spend time with .I shop way to much for my own good .Oh and I love learning more about computers .

Followers

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed